1. Data Controller
The Data Controller is the owner of the website, whose details can be found in the legal notice.
2. Processed data, purposes and storage period
2.1 Processed data:
For the purposes of processing any request for information or contact submitted to the owner, subscribing to our bulletins or newsletters, and in the event of a staff recruitment process, initiated either by the owner or by a user submitting an unsolicited application, certain data must be provided when filling in the available questionnaires. These questionnaires will indicate which of the fields are mandatory.
Certain data may be provided while browsing, such as the IP address assigned by your internet service provider or certain social profiles linked to the user.
The purposes of the data processing are as follows:
- Contact: Email address and telephone number provided for contact purposes will be used in order to provide an effective response to any question asked.
- CV submission: Data contained in CVs will be used in candidate selection processes, both current and future. Nevertheless, the website reserves the right to directly delete the information provided.
- Bulletins or newsletters: The email address, which must be verified by the user, and other similar contact details, such as telephone number, will be used to send bulletins and newsletters, according to the user’s interests.
- Leave a comment: The publication of the comments is subject to the review by the owner of the website, leaving in any case the requested email for the management or monitoring of the comment.
- Promotional events: The name, surname and email will be used to register for the event and to send communications of a commercial nature according to your interests.
Storage periods will be as follows:
- Contact: Data will be processed to manage replies and information enquiries. Once the relevant process is completed, the data will be deleted.
- CV submission: Data will be processed for a period of two years after receiving the CV, unless the user requests the data erasure prior to the two-year deadline.
- Bulletins or newsletters: Data will be processed from the moment the user consents and until said consent is withdrawn, which could be done as many times as desired. The process to do so will be accessible to the user and free of charge at all times.
3. Exercise of rights
All of the users have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not their personal data is being processed. Data subjects have the right to access their personal data and request the correction of inaccuracies or, where appropriate, the data erasure if their data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were obtained in the first place, among other reasons.
Under certain circumstances, the data subjects may request to limit or even object to the processing of their personal data, in which case the data will only be kept in order to file complaints or respond to those of the users.
To this end, users may (i) send an email to comite.privacidad@.castrosua.com or (ii) a letter to Carretera A Coruña, Km 59.5, 15890 Santiago de Compostela (Spain), in both cases including a photocopy of the national ID document or equivalent supporting documentation.
In the event that the user chooses to exercise their right to portability, their data will be sent to the new Data Controller.
4. Legitimisation of the data processing
The legal grounds for the data processing is the user’s consent to process their data for one or several specific purposes, as well as for the execution of a contract in which the user is a party, or in order to implement precontractual measures. Consent may be withdrawn at any time.
5. Recipients and transfers
The data will not be disclosed or subjected to international transfers.